- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Notwithstanding anything else in this policy, we may work with partners who use mobile SDKs, including the OneSignal Messaging SDK, to passively collect information (collectively, “SDK Information”), which generally helps us deliver personalized notifications. This data may also be used to identify you in a unique manner across other devices or browsers for the purposes of customizing ads or content. Depending on the permissions granted to this application, this information may include personally identifiable information (PII) including your e-mail address. This information may also include precise location (i.e. GPS-level data) or WiFi information, apps you have installed and enabled, and your mobile identifier (e.g., Android Advertising ID).
Consumer Control & Opt-Out Options
a. Opting-out of OneSignal Push Notifications
You may in most cases opt out of receiving push notifications by going to your device “Settings” and clicking on “Notifications,” and then changing those settings for some or all of the apps on your device. (Different device configurations, or updates to devices, may affect or change how these settings work.)
b. Opting Out of “Cross-App” Advertising on Mobile Devices
You can opt out of having your mobile advertising identifiers used for certain types of interest-based (also called “cross-app”) mobile behavioral advertising, by accessing the “settings” on your Apple or Android mobile device, as follows: By opening the Google Settings app on your device, selecting Ads, and then selecting the option to opt-out of interest-based ads. (Different device configurations, or updates to devices, may affect or change how these settings work.)
- Deletion of Account by Using Main Site - By clicking the "Remove My Content" button on your account page you can send an account deletion request to Oyunus - Wordabula. Once such request is initiated we will take necessary steps to deactivate your account and remove your User Content from our databases. In case you run into problems and/or have questions you can send a direct request to firstname.lastname@example.org address.
- Deletion of Account by Using Facebook - By logging into your Facebook account and selecting Wordabula from the applications section you can send content deletion request to Oyunus - Wordabula. Once such request is initiated we will take necessary steps to deactivate your account and remove your User Content from our databases. In case you run into problems and/or have questions you can send a direct request to email@example.com address.
- Deletion of Personal Data. Subject to the Agreement, Oyunus- Wordabula shall, upon your request, delete the Personal Data, unless applicable law requires storage of the Personal Data. In any event, to the extent required or allowed by applicable law, Oyunus - Wordabula may retain one copy of the Personal Data for evidence purposes and/or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and/or to comply with applicable laws and regulations. In case you run into problems and/or have questions you can send a direct request to firstname.lastname@example.org address.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.